The bath is often an under-rated piece of bathroom furniture. But with some stunning designs in our Coventry showroom, we don’t want you to miss out on the health benefits of regular bathing.
So why do we think you should have a bath? As well as making you smell sweet, here are the main reasons:
- There’s nothing better at the end of an exhausting day. Enjoy a relaxing soak with bubble bath or bath oils to put you in a relaxing mood from the moment you step in. Let yourself drift away and enjoy some ‘you’ time. You could even add a glass of wine or a bit of chocolate into the mix for pure bliss!
- Adding essential oils can also bring you to another level of relaxation. Lavender in particular will help you get off to a great night’s sleep. Taking a warm bath before going to bed is a good call because it temporarily raises your body temperature, after which it gradually lowers in the cooler air, making your body feel sleepy.
- Not only does a bath relax your mind, it also helps your muscles. Relaxation releases painkilling endorphines in the brain. The heat helps your body recover from exercise by eliminating lactic acid build up.
- A lovely hot bath helps you to sweat out toxins from your body, which can cause health issues including insomnia, poor digestion and hormonal imbalances. Taking a bath can greatly improve your health.
- Bathing improves your blood flow and helps get blood cells to damaged tissue. For better cell growth and organ function, as well as improved skin and heart benefits, just lie back and rest. (Or read a good book – but don’t get the pages soggy!)
- Did you know that enjoying a bath can boost your immune system too? The warm water stimulates your lymph nodes which lowers your risk of colds and infections by giving your immune system some help. There’s another great reason to have a long soak.
- Skin health can be improved by having regular baths. A lovely warm bath softens your skin and opens the pores. Follow your bath with baby oil or a rich moisturiser for maximum skin health. Pregnant women should avoid hot baths – check with your doctor.
- Room for two? Bathing with your partner can be a great way of having a calm chat after a hectic day. Leave your phone outside the bathroom and catch up with no distractions. Alan Heath and Sons offer double-ended baths, so you don’t even have to fight over who gets the tap end!
With designer baths from Adamsez, Vitra, waters and Villeroy and Boch, at Alan Heath and Sons you’ll find your dream bath and transform your bathroom into a relaxing haven. Our extensive range of beautifully designed baths allows you plenty of room to add your individual mark.
We’ll even help you choose the right shape for your bathroom. Whether you opt for oval, square, or even free-standing, we’ll design your bathroom to make the best use of the space available. With stunning taps and fittings you’ll be able to relax in your bath and enjoy the design of your stunning new designer bathroom.